Rural for Sale
Time Has Come to Downsize
Property ID 2000157The views from this new home go forever and are a must see. Built in 2011 it is positioned to take advantage of its northerly aspect looking over the surrounding farm land. This country style home is well positioned between Bathurst and Orange.
- Approx 110 ha (271 acres) for grazing and lifestyle
- 25 minutes to the growing city of Bathurst, 30 minutes to Orange and 3 hours to Sydney
- Excellent rain water storage, along with two dams
- Huge lock up shed with power and concrete floor and strong room
- Scope for further development
- Headwaters of the Rock Gully Creek
- Great block for recreation, run some livestock and enjoy
Come and experience the country lifestyle at "Eagle View", with its endless views, run some livestock and have space to play. With scope for further improvement put your mark in this home and enjoy the peace and quiet. To be sold by way of public Auction if not sold prior.
Land Size: 110 ha approx (271 acres)
Council Rates: $1000 pa approx
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240